Trusted Home Care For Seniors in Katy, TX and
the Surrounding Areas
Offering a full range of in home companionship and personal care services to support independent senior living
at home in Katy, Houston and the surrounding areas in Texas
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A FREE IN-HOME CARE CONSULTATION!
Thank you for contacting Comfort Keepers of Katy, TX.
A member from our team will connect with you shortly; for immediate assistance, please call (513) 208-2414
At Home Senior Care: Areas We Serve in West Houston, TX
Comfort Keepers of Katy, TX offers a variety of customized at home senior care services to meet the unique needs of your loved ones
It’s not often that people plan ahead for needing help with daily tasks and personal care tasks; however there does come a time for most seniors when they can no longer get around like they used to, drive or properly take care of themselves at home. If you’ve noticed your senior loved one could benefit from at home senior care, Comfort Keepers of Katy, TX is here to help.
Our services throughout West Houston, TX include the following:
- In Home Care: Our top priority is provide exceptional care that improves your loved ones quality of life at home in Katy, TX. Whether it’s help with personal care tasks like grooming, bathing, and incontinence care, or assistance with light housekeeping, which includes cleaning, cooking and doing laundry, Comfort Keepers caregivers strive to enhance the health, happiness and comfort of your loved one. We offer a free in-home consultation to help determine the right customizable at home senior care plan to fit your senior loved one needs.
- Interactive Caregiving™: Interactive Caregiving is our unique method for providing home care that creates opportunities for our senior clients to strengthen cognitive, social and physical abilities through meaningful conversations, games and activities. We encourage seniors to be active participates in their care.
- Respite Care: Our respite care services are designed to provide family caregivers with a well-deserved break from providing care for a senior loved one. If you need time off or plan on taking a vacation our experienced, licensed caregivers can step in to help. You’ll gain peace of mind knowing your loved one under the care of highly recognized professionals in the West Houston area.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: Our home health aides have completed specialized training to help care for seniors with many different forms of dementia, especially Alzheimer’s disease.
- End of Life Care: Our team provides a range of at home senior care services for families during this difficult time. Our goal is to allow you to spend time with your senior loved one and your family members rather than focusing on completing challenging caregiving tasks.
- Transitional Care: The transition from the hospital back to your home comes is not without it’s physical and emotional challenges, and our home care agency can help make the transition smoother and the recovery process more effective.
Learn More on How We Can Provide Assistance
If interested in learning about how at home senior care services from Comfort Keepers in Katy, TX, contact us or call (281) 968-5073 today. Our senior care advisors are available 24/7 to answers your questions.
Comfort Keepers of Katy, TX is proud to provide care services to seniors in the following communities:
Katy, Houston, Brookshire, Pattison, Jersey Village, Willowbrook, Cypress, Cinco Ranch & the surrounding areas in West Houston, TX
22503 Katy Freeway, Ste 27, Katy, TX 77450